Twitter

Friday, January 1, 2016

Work Samples

Below are some samples of my work. For resume and references, please contact me hereFor a full archive of my ESPN980.com blog, click here. Please also check out my new website: HoffmanShow.com.

Interview (In Studio):



Talk Show (Solo, Un-Scoped Hour):



Want more of me on TV? Click here or here! Plus, 


Talk Show (Co-Host):



Talk Show (As Reporter):


Interview (Phone):


A Conversation With a Coach On a Couch:

Archive of coach conversations: http://www.espn980.com/?s=conversation+with+a+coach+on+a+couch&submit=Search

Reporter Montage:


Talk Show (Game Sample - Headline Jukebox):


Essay (On Rape in College Athletics, from 4/19/14)



Original Imaging Montage (Rejoins, Opens, Bits, etc):


Original Voiced Bit:


Sportscenter Update:


Event-centered Special:

No comments:

Post a Comment